Addicted !!!!

Vetseun

Ja come on now!! I had to face my demons and stand up in front of everybody and admit to my addiction. Dont keep quiet, face it its the right thing to do.

Any other 32GI addicts out there? It's confession time.

Never Bru. This agent aint and never will be no Blue Bull supporter

You can still have your way with them though.

Sh!t the agent also wears one of those bands an swears by it. Oh no!!! Doubt is creeping in

It's not suppose to give you a kick. It's for long sustained energy. It might be in the mind just like those balance bands you can win on M-net but I'm on a single bottle of it and a plain water for a 100km+ ride.

Never Bru. This agent aint and never will be no Blue Bull supporter

I will only assume it's because yours aren't big enough, as rumor has it things don't grow in the shade.

Ja come on now!! I had to face my demons and stand up in front of everybody and admit to my addiction. Dont keep quiet, face it its the right thing to do.

I have concockted your pearls of wisdom of two latest strings ,and used the following " 1 Part banana ,not more then one cuase banana can kill you!! 2 Parts peanutbutter, not more then three cause that can also kill you , 3Parts 32Gi sorry about that the 32 stuff is really not worth it ,i mixed the lot together and found it disturbing that i could nt get past a stationary truck yesterday .......... my speedo said i was doing 69Km/h .....and my garage door was open ......do you guys also have gas from trying this ?