Who in Durban will come to a full Service, maintanence and repairs Workshop?

Bman

Attending of Service, maintanence and repairs workshop in durbs?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Where would be best for you to hold the workshop?

• Central Durbs
    • South Coast

Johan Bornman has said if feasible for him and the numbers are confirmed to attend he will come here to meet with all of us interested in attending. Whose in???? :D This is the real deal people??

They made me add the poll in, dunno why, dont bother answering it, rather reply :)

Edited by Bman

Johan Bornman has said if feasible for him and the numbers are confirmed to attend he will come here to meet with all of us interested in attending. Whose in???? :D

Im hoping we can make it more of a Full Service & Maintanence course? Would be better

Come on Durban people, U2 aint comin and neither is 30 seconds to Mars. Johan Bornman will be doing this if we can get the numbers together. It will definatly be money well spent

What would something like this cost?

Grebel and others, maybe check out his website for all the info, but i can assure you the valuables gained will be well worth it for all your fufutre biking needs!!! oh his site is.....

www.yellowsaddle.co.za

What would something like this cost?

Its just over 2k, but you WILL make the money back on doing things yourselves :clap:

Its just over 2k, but you WILL make the money back on doing things yourselves :clap:

easily made back with in a years riding if you think about it, plus you have the knowledge and skills to teach and pass onto others in need of learning and help!!