New MTB team....

Gerhardc

Did a search and could find anything.....any news or updates about a new MTB team being launched by Kevin Evans??? 360 Degree Life..... :huh:

Tweet by Kevin McCallum...."Flu keeping me from the launch of @kevinevansracin new MTB team, 360 Degree Life. Good luck, china."

Kevin Evans responded.....Thanks Kev..

How does David shape up to Kevin, especially on a race like the Epic? David is a fantastic cyclist but how would he do with Evans looking for the win?

Anyhow, congrats on the team and all the best to David and Kevin. :thumbup:

How does David shape up to Kevin, especially on a race like the Epic? David is a fantastic cyclist but how would he do with Evans looking for the win?

Anyhow, congrats on the team and all the best to David and Kevin. :thumbup:

They've been there and done that before...

2008 - 3rd overall - many thought that if KE had a better stage 1 they could have come close to winning it this year

2009 - 4th overall - I think DG was already on his way out of MTN Raleigh team this year. I think that KE also realised that Raleigh was not going to be at the forefront of mtb R&D.