How much is too much?

SuperWheeler

A 2010 Silverback Nabraska... Is 7,5k too much for this bike? What should I be willing to pay? It's my first and dont wanna get a good mid-level bike.

Edited by SuperWheeler

extremely expensive. i would not pay more than, maybe R1 for it!!!

just joking,post a pic and we will be able to help :D :D

They're not too easy to find, but I did mange to track one down. How do i get a pic in here? Soz, but it does say rookie over there :)

.... and dont wanna get a good mid-level bike ....

Sorry, not trying to be funny, but I don't understand. Typo?

Seems there was a frame sold on the hub recently for R900, and a complete bike for R4500.Both 2010.

Sorry, not trying to be funny, but I don't understand. Typo?

Oops! Sorry. I was gonna say I dont want to get a crap bike, but then decided to be a bit more specific and say I want a mid-level bike.

Seems there was a frame sold on the hub recently for R900, and a complete bike for R4500.Both 2010.

Geez. I guess I should've registered here earlier then.

Thanks to all for the feedback, much apreciated, but I've decided not to go with a Silverback after speaking to some "pros". So my search continues for that "crap mid-level bike", jokes! Wish me luck! I'm gonna need some kinda transport by the end of next week. That's when the ex moves out and takes the car with her...