Thule Euroway G2

L.T.G

The guys at Thule at have an amazing job with the G2.

in all aspects it's day and night compared to the older one.

i bought a 3 bike, and it's almost ha;f the weight of my old 2 bike.

and the clamping mechanism is such a pleasure! so easy!

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Edited by L.T.G

• 2 weeks later...

Hate to burst your bubble, but Cyclelab has it for the same price and there is a Hubber in Nelspruit that can get it for you a bit cheaper. I'm also looking at the exact one, so let me know what you think when you get it.

Can that same hubber get the 2 bike at cheaper/better prices?

Jis dude its about time we got a proper rack, we have those hanging jobs and going away is such a mission. Bungy ties, straps, pool noodles :thumbdown:

1st vac with the new ride my eggbeater dug into the bumber of my dads new hilux,he was not a happy camper, quite understandibly....

Couldnt stop anywhere coz u cant lock the bike/rack - so overnight/pee stops were an issue.

Then also you cant get into the canopy when its mounted.

I would prefer a pro-ride system for my utility, but I'll get that in due course.

Ther will always be times to use the rack - family hols or going in another car comes to mind

Very Nice, so much of jealous now :(

hey man you lookinf for a bike rack? might have one for you..

Can that same hubber get the 2 bike at cheaper/better prices?

Yes - phone him and tell him I want a discount for referring you :)

Gerrie

013-7523731

Riaan - are they new ?

Was at FPC and they are going for about 4,3k I think, but its all demo/store stock that looks like Sh!t

Cyclelab on their webiste, or in store, R3999 in the box. Was there on Sun looking at them. Gerrie is also selling them new, haven't seen them personally as he's in Nelspruit, but he includes postage in his price. R3500 is what he quoted me, just trying to make up my mind as to which one to buy. This is all for the 943, the G2 and others are more.

The guys at Thule at have an amazing job with the G2.

in all aspects it's day and night compared to the older one.

i bought a 3 bike, and it's almost ha;f the weight of my old 2 bike.

and the clamping mechanism is such a pleasure! so easy!

:thumbup: :thumbup:

You should take a look at the Buzzrack Buzzrunner. Very similar to the Thule Euroway in every respect but will only cost you around R4200.00. Bonus is that it also has a 5 year warranty. There is also a Buzz rack similar to the cheaper Euroride but again it will cost you less. This one is also available in a 4 bike carrier which is a win for families.

What was the cost of the G2?

Thule Stores do the 2 bike for around 5200 and the 3 for just over a grand more.

But if you shop around you're bound to get a good deal from other stores where negotiation is welcomed.

I honestly thought i had it easy before with my older Euroway... but par the G5, i can't see anything being better then this rack! 2 or 3 bike.

( the 3 is very light, but the 2-bike weighs next to nothing)

Got my Euroride 943 today from CWC, they organised next day delivery from Thule in Durban, steller service !

Cant wait to use this holidays, I see some good base training happening :clap: