Should I be worried

DMD 1

Did the Cape Pioneer and the Berg & Bush Descent with my wife. No complaints, no hassles, no problem. That's why she's my wife.

intern

how was the Cape Pioneer? Do you need alot of fitness ? how does it compare with the epic ?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How about speaking to your wife about this? Try something called honesty, and you may be amazed at what it does! Just tell her how you feel. I bet she will tell you how she feels about something? So do the same and stop moaning about it on a public forum

Dear Princess Hannah

First of all you want a guy to do what, talk about it. Lets get to the honesty part I was honest enough to show the wiff the post when I got home. Most of the people on the hub are guys and the understand were I am coming from in relation to this topic. The topic was started tongue in cheek and should be read in that vein.

I am proud of my wife for the fact that she is putting the hard work in to start mtbing and more importantly aI am glad that she enjoys the sport. It is a great activity that we can do together when the time allows or baby sitters allows.

Think she's gonna take that Morewood Zula right back :blink:

Thank goodness the frame size will not fit her. And remember once you give a present you can not take it back

She has sinced asked why I did not convince her to get a soft tail. :unsure:

Edited by DMD 1

Thank goodness the frame size will not fit here. And remember once you give a present you can not take it back

She has sinced asked why I did not convince her to get a soft tail. :unsure:

:clap: was taking a wild guess that it was you....hehehehehe

Anyways dude, hope you get it all sorted out quickly. Luckily mine has no interest in the sport whatsoever, and is more than happy with the gym contract I took out for her

Good luck...and hey, communication is the key to eternal happiness, just make sure you and the wiff knows what the other one is saying and understands it! :thumbup:

Dear MDM1's wife: You go girl! Cannot wait for the pool guy to post a thread bitching and moaning because his wife kicked his arse. In the meanwhile, welcome to our wonderfull world of mtb-ing. Hope you can enjoy it together as much as me and my Precious!