Which 29er fork to buy?

baie-sukkel

Hello,

What is the feeling from those that know re which 29er fork to buy and where ? It must have a remote lock-out system.( I like it )

Thanks

Gustav

Hi Gustav. I don't know much, but I am going to wait for an RST M29 fork from Kiwi. They are well priced, have received good reviews, are disc specific with 100 mm of travel and have a remote lock out for around R2500. As it is going to be my second bike I am not going to spend Fox money on it, but I I'm sure it will be just fine.

Hi Gustav. I don't know much, but I am going to wait for an RST M29 fork from Kiwi. They are well priced, have received good reviews, are disc specific with 100 mm of travel and have a remote lock out for around R2500. As it is going to be my second bike I am not going to spend Fox money on it, but I I'm sure it will be just fine.

Thanks D, noted, yip I am a Fox fan, but very expensive.

Hi Baie-Sukkel,

We should have our next shipment of RST M29ers next week, Gloss White and Gloss Black, latest spec. We have all spares in stock.

R2265.00 with Remote Lockout

Details here: http://www.planet-x-bikes.co.za/pRST%20M29%20AIR%20RL%2029%20DISC%20ONLY/RST-M29-Air-RL-29-Disc-Only.aspx

http://www.planet-x-bikes.co.za/images/products/M29-2010.jpg

hi kiwi

do you know the weight of the fork ?

I have 3 forks for my 29er and each serve their own purpose. Rigid Carbon, Reba Team (100mm travel) and a Lefty (80mm). For plushness you can't beat the Lefty but for more All mountain type riding, the Reba Team is the way to go