Tread Mag - Issue 8

BGS

I just went shopping for the Tread Mag and i specifically need Issue 8 but could not find it anywhere. Everywhere that i went has already sent it back to the suppliers earlier this weeek.

There is a specific article i really would like to read in the mag - on the Serfas XCR 3 2011 bike. Does anyone have the mag that i can ask to scan just this article and email it to me? I will PM my email addy if anyone can help.

I would me most grateful.

I just went shopping for the Tread Mag and i specifically need Issue 8 but could not find it anywhere. Everywhere that i went has already sent it back to the suppliers earlier this weeek.

There is a specific article i really would like to read in the mag - on the Serfas XCR 3 2011 bike. Does anyone have the mag that i can ask to scan just this article and email it to me? I will PM my email addy if anyone can help.

I would me most grateful.

Very good Issue. I'll scan and send on Monday.

The Verdict of Serfas review:

"Tubeless tyres with conversion kit, hydraulic disk brakes, air-damped fork with remote lockout on a sub-R8000 bike - very impressive. Serfas has taken value-for-money to a new level in SA. The XR3 is the ideal entry-level bike, giving the buyer an already upgraded package and freeing up cash for decent pedals and shoes"

An3 - Thank you, i have seen the site but just wanted to see the article as well :) Thank you, i will PM you now.

See in an advert in Issue 9 its actually developed by Momsen design.

Not sure on alivio 27 speed, but suppose that's always getting

replaced/upgraded over time

• 2 weeks later...

Could I please request that article as well? I have actually already bought a XCR3 and it would be interesting to see the review. Thanks!