Cajees Forways

Moolz

So after losing my pump on the Spruit a couple weeks back, I decided to pop into Cajees and buy a new one...and also to check the store out.

The staff @ Cajees are RIDICULOUSLY unfriendly - and act as though they doing you a favour by serving you.

They lost a possible sale - and a possible long term customer...

Well done Cajees Forways!

Hamster dog - this is a rant and rave section...lol!

Why dont you stay off this section then?

also - why not follow your own advice mate? :clap:

Don't agree Hamster Dog dude - folks out there should know that certain shops don't respect them.

I agree with Moolz, Cajees don't show a lotta lurv.

Tell us something we don't know. Cajees have been mentioned on the Hub as a place not to go for ages.

But thanks for reconfirming that we should still stay away.

Live in PE but family up in JHB so get to go to Gangster Paradise quite often.

Folks live in Fourways. Needed something for my bike and phoned Cajees to see if they could help, as they were just around the corner, well that experience was enough for me - hahaha - needless to say never been there and probably will never go there.

I have bought from Cajees Boksburg before - and it was a difference experience...good friendly guys who were super helpful - and offered a decent discount on the number of items I purchased...

So much for expectations...

Will stick to FPC/Westdene and CWC online...

Can't agree. Prices and service are as good as anywhere in Joburg. :)

So what are you saying? Are all the bike shops way over priced and service terrible?

Now this I cant believe - hahaha!!!

Bikes are cheap but they screw you on the rest. They wanted R200.00 for a bike stand and it was only R115.00 at Cyclelab. I have noticed it with most of their stuff, high markup but if you quote another shops price they match it.

I did ask a manager at one of their stores about the high prices - he said everyone expects a discount, so they mark their prices up to give a discount! The Cajee's Boksburg guys are great as is their Park Meadows okes (they always get back to me, so no complaints).

Bikes are cheap but they screw you on the rest. They wanted R200.00 for a bike stand and it was only R115.00 at Cyclelab. I have noticed it with most of their stuff, high markup but if you quote another shops price they match it.

A mate of mine was in the Taiwan on holiday...he said he couldnt believe the give away prices...

So yeah - we are pretty much getting screwed over...

They couldnt match any of CWC prices - something about them not selling grey stock?

Had a really sh!t experience at Cajees 4Ways a few years ago (fraud on my credit card) and when I phoned them to inform the manager, he started going off at me and defending his staff! Spent lotsa money since then, but not one cent at Cajees!!!

I love Cajees wont go anywhere else. Good service all round at all stores. Good prices. Can't ask for more from them.

Went to Cycle lab fourways for Sram red, they quoted me R22500 for it not fitted. I went to Cajees and got it @ R12K Fitted. (Westdene also had it for R12K) Must of been a damn good speacial.

So your stand aint seen Sh@* LOL (NO OFFENCE JUST SOME HUMOUR) The shops will overcharge where ever they can. Its BUSINESS and it's RETAIL.

Edited by SamF400

Used to get great service at Cajees Princess Crossing, had a look around, was a joke. Young guy "helping" was a bigger joke.

Me: "Tell me about this bike."

Him: "Its got a carbon frame"

Me "Wow. For four thousand rand?"

Him: "Um. Aluminium."

Me: "Well which is it?

Him: "Carbonaluminium"

Used to get great service at Cajees Princess Crossing, had a look around, was a joke. Young guy "helping" was a bigger joke.

Me: "Tell me about this bike."

Him: "Its got a carbon frame"

Me "Wow. For four thousand rand?"

Him: "Um. Aluminium."

Me: "Well which is it?

Him: "Carbonaluminium"

:clap: :lol:

So havent you realised that you getting ripped off yet, I did pricing on a bike and gloves at cajees fourways the gloves were 150 more than the previous shop i had been to. The bike was almost 1500 more than the other shops even my favourite bike shop cycle lab was cheaper than them.