Riders from Klersdorp

Vetseun

I have been blessed with a week in Klersdorp over Christmas.If there are hubbers from Klersdorp please let me know if there are any organised group rides there during the period 20 to 29 December. Preferably MTB but road is also cool. Or just tell me a couple of trails that me and my Scotty can go and check out. Shot

Hi Bloody agent

There are a couple of "trails" in Klerksdorp - actually jeep track - although there are a couple of roughish technical bits near the KTM track.. Just ask for the 'Cargo' KTM track and you should find it easily.

There is also a place called Bietjie Bos that is situated on the Faan Meintjies road (A tar road that serves as the main road bike training road that passes the Faan Meintjies Game reserve). Although it has a minimal entrance fee, it is a quite interesting track.

Behind Doringkruin there are also a couple of jeep track trails and a mighty steep and rugged trail that goes to the top of the Doringkruin Koppie. The terrain there is really rough - hard jaggered sand that got hard thanks to all the rain pouring from the Koppie.

There is a Saturday and Sunday ride from the Buffeldoorn Road Garage at 07:00. I just don't know wether there will be a ride considering this is the week of Christmas..

Hope that helps!

Shot Christoph. Ill check these spots out. Thanks

Hi Bloody agent

There are a couple of "trails" in Klerksdorp - actually jeep track - although there are a couple of roughish technical bits near the KTM track.. Just ask for the 'Cargo' KTM track and you should find it easily.

There is also a place called Bietjie Bos that is situated on the Faan Meintjies road (A tar road that serves as the main road bike training road that passes the Faan Meintjies Game reserve). Although it has a minimal entrance fee, it is a quite interesting track.

Behind Doringkruin there are also a couple of jeep track trails and a mighty steep and rugged trail that goes to the top of the Doringkruin Koppie. The terrain there is really rough - hard jaggered sand that got hard thanks to all the rain pouring from the Koppie.

There is a Saturday and Sunday ride from the Buffeldoorn Road Garage at 07:00. I just don't know wether there will be a ride considering this is the week of Christmas..

Hope that helps!

Blessed... Pasop dat hul jou nie met 'n wheelspanner bless nie :D

Nothing to do with cyling, don't know if you have ever been to Wawielpark just outside Orkney, fantastic swimming entertainment next to the river if you have a day open and the need to cool down. :thumbup: