Argon 18 Phenomenal in Ride and Price

peculiar

Where can you get unbelievable quality for your pocket that the wife will still love you after Christmas and a ride experience that will blow your freakin socks off each time you climb on your bike? Well this is my opinion but I think it is well worth sharing with all you hubbers.

I purchased an Argon 18 Gallium Pro after a lot of research which blew me away firstly on the incredible technology that has gone into the frame apart from it being one of the nicest looking bikes around. I was told of its responsiveness and comfort and they where not joking. This bike handles something amazing and climbs like a dream, don’t worry about descending at breakneck speeds you have all the control you can wish for. The best thing about this bike is that it is so affordable for having a bike that matches all your top end bikes, that it is actually a top end bike, I guarantee that some SA pro team will be riding it sooner than later. The Gallium Pro is the top end frame but not the only one available, there is a range for your choosing and TT bikes that are just as wicked so you can get bikes to match!

The Argon 18 Gallium Pro is so impressive I will be glad to lend my bike out for someone to take a test ride.

CycleTech for Johannesburg sales on Tel: (011) 466-8330 and

CycleBoutique for Pretoria sales on 083 268 6637

Visit: http://www.argon18bike.com