• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im skipping this one, have two oceans a week later...die 56km is 'n tough een

dis nou die "vineyard races" genoem en daar is net 2 distances...niks inbetween

Edited by CatGirl

Apparently they think changing the name of the race will let everyone forget about the fiasco that was last year...

Paying R230 for an entry so the organisers can packup and leave before the race cut-off, don't take your time, and not even give you a cup of coke afterwards... no thanks.

So I am doing the 56km with my better half (ok THE WIFE) this year as a training ride for or SANI2C. Last year the organizers did pack up before the cut off to go and watch the Epic finish. I emailed them and made a stink so hopefully the can get there act together this year.

Its a great route, hard but scenic with sweeping views.

Apparently they think changing the name of the race will let everyone forget about the fiasco that was last year...

Paying R230 for an entry so the organisers can packup and leave before the race cut-off, don't take your time, and not even give you a cup of coke afterwards... no thanks.

yup my sentiment exactly ook..mo3rse boggerop laasjaar!

Its a great route, hard but scenic with sweeping views.

I know, a shame the organising sucked.

Let us know if they got their act together this year.

die jaar gan ek ma poefter speel, te bang ek tel 'n injury op of mo3r ernstig neer en mis dan uit op my 2 oceans :lol: of sal ek ma die 29km enter? ha ha ha

It is a great route I'm looking forward to it and watching the end of the epic, its gonna be a great mtb day.

Who are the organisers? perhaps they need a few emails

Same guys as the Epic. Well at least when I email them last year it was the same crowd, they said that they outsourced some of the events management and that this is were the problem came in.

Same guys as the Epic. Well at least when I email them last year it was the same crowd, they said that they outsourced some of the events management and that this is were the problem came in.

lol, cop out reply, from their emergency blame-storming session...

Well i am entered already so i will just have to ride as fast as i can so that the water tables are still there when i get in

Well i am entered already so i will just have to ride as fast as i can so that the water tables are still there when i get in

Ye its a race to finish before the epic riders, your prize will be a cup of coke and a timed time.