You Know You Are A Pretty Serious Endurance Athlete When...

'Dale

Guest agteros

Are you upset about the funeral or having to reshuffle your training?

Funeral. The cause for it cannot be undone, so really sad. Training can be reshuffled, or even a day skipped with no side effect.

For me its all abt preparing for the Attakwas. I need to go and pickup my dignity and self respect that lies scattered across the Attakwas mountain range.

xmas day did 60km ride and today 26th December did 166km solo ride over Sir Lowry's Pass, Viljoens Pass, Franshoek Pass and Hells Hoogte. Got home @ 10h25 jumped into the shower and then took the family out for the day.

Wow!

Seems the Attakwas training is going well, R P!

Keepit up! :thumbup:

For me its all abt preparing for the Attakwas. I need to go and pickup my dignity and self respect that lies scattered across the Attakwas mountain range.

I am also preparing for it, it's going well, I just had another chocolate and some malva pudding :thumbup:

Hi AirBender and hopefully it all comes together on the day. Dangle pls PM me some of that suppliments :thumbup: