Bibs or baggies?

Charvel

The new First Ascent baggies are a bit like bibs inside baggies. So no leg chafing, bulging etc.

Do you know what they are called? The First Ascent Single Track for R799 maybe?

I have great padding in both my Hoss and Cannondale baggies. The Hoss retail for about R650-R750. I got the Cannondale Singletrack for about R450 from chunkymonkey (sp?) here on the hub.

Which shop(s) stock Hoss in Gauteng?

Do you know what they are called? The First Ascent Single Track for R799 maybe?

Yep...Advice I got off a previous discussion elsewhere on thehub. I like the various zip pockets too. Always have some last minute stuff..like keys/remote/GU

I like Baggies in summer, just looks more MTB'ey :)

Some baggies come with liner, some not.

If you decide to get MTB baggies with no padding, then just buy yourself some R120 liner shorts

from CRC to wear under them instead of the R600 that are "supposed" to be worn as is.

Baggies are great for storage too, and some even come with extra side padding if you planning on wiping out :P

I prefer bibs for winter ... leggies would just look plain daft on baggies :P

I started with baggies but found that on technical trails that the baggies get caught on the seat sometimes. Switched to Anatomic bib and it is great. But i think padding about tha same.