Weightloss Challenge v 1.1

Gravity

155 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in a weightloss challenge?

• Yes, that would be cool
    • No Fatso go eat another cheeseburger

Still around 106kg. anybody been looking at eating according to your blood type. I see that I should avoid grains and spuds. but can tuck in to a bit of red meat. mmmmm

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still around 106kg. anybody been looking at eating according to your blood type. I see that I should avoid grains and spuds. but can tuck in to a bit of red meat. mmmmm

Yes I have . Seems like you are b+ ??

Tried it . Did loose weight. But was a bit worried as someone told me it was crap and unbalanced.

Went to a dietician and now am loosing weight like you cannot believe. 1 kg a week!! Worth every penny I paid - after batteling to loose weight for more than a year.

All the foods that are a big NO-NO in my "bloodgroup diet" are exactly what I eat and I am losing lots of weight. It is simple, eat 500 Calories a day less than you need and you will lose 0.5kg/week, there is no magic.

2 friends of mine were shocked when I told them the Play/Monster they drink every day is worth 1kg/month

People drink 5 coffees a day at work with 2 sugars in each, there is another 1kg/month (that does not even include the full cream milk they have in their coffee)

Have 2.5 glasses of wine every evening, there is another 1kg/month

Edited by chris_w_65

You could probably lose weight eating McDonalds meals, problem is they are so high in Calories you would use your Calorie allowance up at breakfast and not make it through the day without eating more.

Let me put it this way. I actually made and appointment with a dietitian and took my eating plan according to my blood type to her.

I wanted her to evaluate the diet and tell me whether it is balanced enough. Now as you cant eat wheat, it gets very expensive, because you must now replace wheat with something else and you will be shocked to know how many food contain wheat in some or other form. For instance: Pasta R9.00 - Pasta that is wheat free R35.00

So she pointed out that there is no scientific proof that the diet works. She then gave me a balanced and controlled( and as chris w said that is the secret) diet plan which I now follow. I have made some stupid mistakes with dieting and then not have power to cycle in the last year so I am not really taking chances now.

Hope this helps :lol:

Edited by Mads

you can still join, post your current weight and height, I will add you to the spreadsheet. weigh ins are on mondays

Whiskers, add me too please....

Current weight - 98kg

Height - 182cm

Thanx guys, worth looking in to but with a dietitian.. Can't cut the spuds... thats just wrong.

hey so just had a medical for my life insurance and i am 1.85m tall and i weight 122 yes please :)