IM 70.3 - Questions to the old timers

rudi-h

If you are not used to the TT bike rather take the road bike. It takes a while to get used to the low position on the TT bike and if you are not used to it you're gonna suffer with your back.

You mean will you use up more energy on the road bike than TT bike ... yes, you are more upright and will have more wind resistance. Wont' help if you are not used to it and have a bad race though.

Thanks Cervelo

Due to my injury I haven't trained for three weeks and I see the weather looks like it's gonna rain in EL. I'm comfortable enough on the TT bike, but have more control on the road bike for bad weather. Also with me not being in the TT position for three weeks I think it will be easier on my back to take the road bike.

Thanks

Good luck guys! May it be an awesome event with even greater memories...... this thread is reminding me of ocean man (lifesaving iron man - swim, board paddle, surf ski). Making me want to start up and get super fit again..... we'll see.

TO all the Hub Dudes & Dudettes gathering in East London for this event:

May your superpowers be right up there.

And enjoy it.

Break down those PBs!! :clap: :clap: