Power balance scam? (news24 article)

brad890

It didn't work for the unwiedly Biff either way.

wonder when he is going to be dropped.

Botha in the team means another captain can easily take over - and they will then have room for that new spinner dude.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@stratus5 - I don't think you are fit to respond in this manner regarding theological matters and Christianity. You obviously havn't studied it thus leading you to saying things like you did above. Just to help you here in future case you say things about philosophies you know zero about: Adam was the first and Jesus was the second! Do you know what this statement means??

ok, enough !

how much have you studied ? exactly what have you studied ?

and tell me, what right do you have, does anyone have to thrust any form of theology down someones throat ?

And what makes you feel that everyone else has to believe adam was first ?

wonder when he is going to be dropped.

Botha in the team means another captain can easily take over - and they will then have room for that new spinner dude.

Some say he's too powerful within the structure to be removed. I don't know if that's true, but we went that way with Hansie.

@ Hubbers, I know religion not popular discussion for public forums, so if you are not interested in what I have to say here then please ignore this post.

Its an argument that cant be won, because you rely on Faith, not fact ... so we can call it a draw.

Did Adam or Eve have a naval?

Some say he's too powerful within the structure to be removed. I don't know if that's true, but we went that way with Hansie.

he does have some strings, but without his band, he may find himself unbalanced.

i think alot depends on what happens with a new coach.

@ Hubbers, I know religion not popular discussion for public forums, so if you are not interested in what I have to say here then please ignore this post.

Its an argument that cant be won, because you rely on Faith, not fact ... so we can call it a draw.

Did Adam or Eve have a naval?

More importantly, did they refer to the drink fuzzy navel as fuzzies since navels were'nt invented at the time?

Edited by Ricky Bobby

ok, enough !

and tell me, what right do you have, does anyone have to thrust any form of theology down someones throat ?

please read the disclaimer at the beginning of ashchests post

"@ Hubbers, I know religion not popular discussion for public forums, so if you are not interested in what I have to say here then please ignore this post."

i dont think he thrust anything down anybodies throat?

More importantly, did they refer to the drink fuzzy naval as fuzzies since nobody knew what navals were at the time?

And can we blame Eve for bellybutton lint since they had to cover up after losing their innocence?

ok, enough !

Dude relax! Am I thrusting theology down any one's throat? You don't have to believe the things I wrote about. I was purely stating Christian belief as it is written in the Bible as I know the statement "super natural (jesus)" is not biblical.

I have a degree in Theology. I studied full time many years ago. My focus was world religion, so I studied Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, Traditional African Religions, Animism, Christian sects, Cults, Christianity, Catholicism, post modernity.....

I also studied some Greek in order to enable me to take the original scriptures hands on. Appart from that also did studies in Church history, History of philosophy, Background to Old testament Cultures and history, I studied many of the debates and modern claims against God, Atheism...

Oh, and I have also read the Bible a few times.

And before you ask, the reason I did this was because I was curios and have a natural interest in Human thinking, philosophy and religion, also had many questions.

And can we blame Eve for bellybutton lint since they had to cover up after losing their innocence?

Suppose we could...

Can possibly investigate/research The Great Eve Bellybutton Lint Paradox since they did not have belly buttons at the time. I can see scholars across the globe hypothesising about things like, did Adam get lint from loin cloth and leaves or did Eve get a belly button ring in her wild years and what would you call it?

yip i'm guessing so, which brings me to my next point

FOR SALE: Power Balance Bracelet R1000 000,00.

all interested please call

"083 Gullible"

:P

Will I be the next Armstrong at that price???

Cut

cut

cut

I have a degree in Theology. I studied full time many years ago. My focus was world religion, so I studied Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, Traditional African Religions, Animism, Christian sects, Cults, Christianity, Catholicism, post modernity.....

cut

cut

cut

...by the look of our avatar you also did a bit of Rastafarianism... wink.gif

This is no scientific proof that money can buy happiness. Therefore, feel free distribute any access this way!!!

...by the look of our avatar you also did a bit of Rastafarianism... wink.gif

Or had an embolism…

Ashchest, with your extensive studies in the subject, you may see the humour in that… ;)