IM70.3 pictures... Sick prices

rudi-h

I would just like to say that I just ordered all my photo's

Once registered and put in my country of South Africa they took the VAT off.

So my order was a Digital Download of all my pictures in the gallery and it came to 29.95 Euro's. Which works out at a thumb suck to R300

So I take it you got good quality photos?

Mine are all blurry and i'm cut off in most of them, or behind some else... :thumbdown:

So I take it you got good quality photos?

Mine are all blurry and i'm cut off in most of them, or behind some else... :thumbdown:

the photos on the net that you view are intentionally displayed blurry. thats to prevent downloading of photos without paying.

the photos on the net that you view are intentionally displayed blurry. thats to prevent downloading of photos without paying.

:lol: that makes sense...

I think we can all club in next year and have a professional sports photographer take pics, place them on a site and we buy direct from him.

No one can stop anyone from taking pics.

Prices are are a rip-off. What I want to know is how they got it right to get our swim pics matched with the rest of our pix as we had no markings?

If you look on the floor in the picture they have taken the photos as we ran over the timing mats. All they have done is put the pics in that general time with your others, that's why there will be some picture which are not you :)