TOPEAK rant

Underachiever

Yeah, missing the join or in your case going too close to the edge is common in the hand / eye business of bag stitching. It certainly sounds like a manufacturing defect to me.

...but I would have thought as you supported local the LBS could have "brokered" on your behalf for a new bag with the supplier, or at the very least, getting that one repaired - you may as well have bought on line and saved a few bob.!

Do yourself a favour and take the bag to a shoe repair operator, you find them in all the malls these days, or your local tailor, they all use sewing machines which can handle this kind of material - my guess they wont even charge to sew the join together again.

Good suggestion!, the tear is quite bad, but hey, I can only trythumbup1.gif

Bad Topeak!! BADd!! :angry: :angry:

It will now always come to mind when i stand with two opposing brands in my hand...which one to choose? "Oh, I read a bad report on the Topeak one recently!!..."

Hmmmm...

Bad Topeak!! BADd!! :angry: :angry:

It will now always come to mind when i stand with two opposing brands in my hand...which one to choose? "Oh, I read a bad report on the Topeak one recently!!..."

Hmmmm...

That's the beauty of the Hub!!!

That's the beauty of the Hub!!!

Still whining...... Come on now and admit you overloaded it

My Topeak frame pump stopped working after a couple of months. It was a cool pump, but it did not last very long :-(

I only used it a few times, have a floor pump at home and use bombs, only carry the pump for back-up on long rides.

I have two RoadMorph something or the other pumps we use on the Tandems. They look like mini floor pumps and can reach the high tyre pressures needed on Tandems. The older one has been working since 2002. I recently replaced the O-ring just as a precaution.