sinkewitz the squealer ?

Tumbleweed

"BERLIN (AFP) ? Australian cycling ace Michael Rogers will face the consequences if is is ever proved that he was involved in doping at T-Mobile, said the German outfit's American manager Bob Stapleton.

However Stapleton, speaking in 'Die Welt' newspaper to be published Thursday, is standing firmly behind Rogers as the Aussie deflects the flak from allegations levelled at the German team by Patrik Sinkewitz.

Sinkewitz has been giving evidence to the German cycling federation following a positive test for the banned male hormone testosterone prior to the 2007 Tour de France."

full story at :

Hmmmm.

Everybody wants to know what is going on, but when one person steps forward and talks he is labled a 'Squealer'.

What do they want, the truth or no scandals. Cant have both.

oh, no, don't get me wrong, i've got nothing against him spealing the beans at all. maybe squealer was a poor choice of word.

Ve haf vays unt means to mak you talk

Nice wolverine!!! Clap I only got it on the third read through! lol

Ve haf vays unt means to mak you talk

Nice wolverine!!! Clap I only got it on the third read through! lol

jirre, three goes?! you gotta brush up on your french 

Hey Chunky...whats the future looking like here? Do you think the sport is hitting 'meltdown?'

Its obvious that there has always been a clear knowledge of doping within these teams (DUH!) But surely they will never rid the sport of doping? Its impossible...