The Bicycle Shed -

bobbie

come on' date=' didnt your mother teach you to share...wait we going to get moered by the TCS guys, leave miss V out of this conversation :)[/quote']

As miss V's spokesperson, I have to inform you that miss V is in the middle of her exam and can not join you guys in or behind the bicycle shed.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

those girls done with the spelling lessons then?

smiley36.gif

bobbie, can we get them to show us how much progress they've made

come on' date=' didnt your mother teach you to share...wait we going to get moered by the TCS guys, leave miss V out of this conversation :)[/quote']

?

As miss V's spokesperson, I have to inform you that miss V is in the middle of her exam and can not join you guys in or behind?the bicycle shed.

not even for ice cream? tell her roller's got ice cream. she'll take a break smiley2.gif

not even for ice cream? tell her roller's got ice cream. she'll take a break smiley2.gif

Maaaaaybe you will be able to get het attention with some ice cream pics.

Maaaaaybe you will be able to get het attention with some ice cream pics.

miss v!

20071102_070603_Ice_Cream-1.jpg

Hell' date=' that's one huge ice cream. I'll send her the link.[/quote']

had to be big to get her attention. tell her all the hubbers say GOOD LUCK WITH THE EXAMS!!!!!!

you got my attention! oh yummy' date=' so is this the bicycle shed, here i am![/quote']

hey, hey! how you doing?

miss v, para's being horrible to me over on the almost " 3000 members thread"   smiley19.giftell him it was me you came to visit   smiley4.gif