EF Education-EasyPost : Chirps, Opinions, Updates

'Dale

“We’ve already practiced a few yesterday. I hope it will be funny for you,” Sagan said of possible finish-line celebrations. “Maybe the fans like to see a spectacle. They take their vacations to see the race. They line the roads. They want to see something exciting. It’s also a way of saying thanks to them.”

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

“We’ve already practiced a few yesterday. I hope it will be funny for you,” Sagan said of possible finish-line celebrations. “Maybe the fans like to see a spectacle. They take their vacations to see the race. They line the roads. They want to see something exciting. It’s also a way of saying thanks to them.”

Hell - I am looking forward to seeing some of them. Here's hoping we get to see a couple!

Hell - I am looking forward to seeing some of them. Here's hoping we get to see a couple!

oh yes

Def looking leaner this tour...

post-12015-0-67466000-1372535571_thumb.jpg

I hope he has not lost any speed, wonder if he lost weight as he has climbing aspirations.

Edited by nickc

"I'm pleased I've gotten through today. It was a relatively short stage. It was going to be a test for my shoulder but I got through it... We went 'not easy' on the climb half way through the stage. Fortunately my legs are great, it’s the body that's taken its toll. The road rash is one thing, I can handle that. But it's the shoulder that the problem."

Ted King, fighting on.

Cannondale is now officially Peter Sagan’s team, and Ivan Basso, leader since 2008, is just renting space. No Giro for Basso and now no Tour. The team doesn’t have a real GC contender now that Nibali is gone. Its major projects are Sagan and Moreno Moser, both of whom are the centers of the team’s Tour squad. It’s a monumental shift for a team that just a year ago was targeting overall wins with Nibali and is now hunting stages.

Ted King gone home.

Sad loss for the team under controversial circumstances.

Cyclingnews understands the official time limit was calculated as 25 percent of the winner's time. King's SRM power metre apparently showed a time that would have left him inside the time limit but officials refused to consider King's suffering and determination to fight the pain in order to try to stay in the Tour de France.

Hmmmmm