Congrats Zoo Cookie

Fulmenicilus

thank you guys. my butt is still a little sore today, but i really enjoyed it.

fulmenicilus, baie dankie vir die geselskap. daai laaste 20km's teen die wind was taai. maar hierrie koekie sal terug wees vir nog.

sterkte met jou epic training.

Grootse plesier! Ek het goeie voornemens gehad om vanoggend weer te gaan ry, maar my agterend het opsluik begin protesteer toe ek die fietsrybroek wou aantrek! Sal maar vanaand gaan spin

... and this a day after you're first mtb ride!!!!

yes, and after doing some jeep tracks that looked a lot more like single track.....Ouch

yes' date=' and after doing some jeep tracks that looked a lot more like single track.....Ouch
[/quote']

Embarrassed?oops, my bad!

fulmenicilus and i did the first part very slow, so when coming back there wasnt any real buches left to get into,  so we were kind of on our own. at one stage  i had a lady specific wasp and felt good to go,  taking on the wind - daai goed dit woema in jou wieleLOL. no it was great fun i'll be back for more.

[quote name=Zoo Cookie

fulmenicilus and i did the first part very slow' date=' so when coming back there wasnt any real buches left to get into,  so we were kind of on our own. at one stage  i had a lady specific wasp and felt good to go,  taking on the wind - daai goed dit woema in jou wieleLOL. no it was great fun i'll be back for more.
[/quote]

I agree ZC, those things really work. I tried one for the second time yesterday and they do give you a real boost, plus I find that you don't "come down' (I know sounds like taking drugs but can't think of another way to word it) as bad as you do from other one's I have tried. 

Plus it tastes really good and isn't as thick as others so is easy to swallow.

Will be getting some for the 94.7 this weekend!!

amateur2007-11-12 05:48:47