Spooky

ronniebuis

I am spooked. Lost my MTB computer on a Pvte trail laaaast Sunday. Left a message on the register, asking people to keep an eye open for it. No luck. Owner & wife rode a couple of times too - nix. I wrote it off. This past Sunday I went out with my wife (I was using another bike). It is a 20km trail. I was dawdling behind the Vrou, about 2km from the end, totally not thinking about the computer, when a little voice said to me "look to your left, your computer is there". Not "look around" or "look right" - "LOOK TO YOUR LEFT !!!". And,so help me, there it was, lying 15" off the single track, in the grass. WHAT ARE THE CHANCES ??? - on a 20km trail. I am lost for words. :unsure:

buy a lotto ticket. Now. I'll give you some cash so you can double the ticket... :thumbup:

Hey, I know enough to quit when I am ahead - used up all my luck for this year I reckon. Think my guardian angel had anything to do with it ? :lol: I have to tell you, after the "voice" spoke, and the thing WAS lying there, I went cold and got goose bumps. That was a scary moment - you kinda start looking over your shoulder and behind the trees.

Ronnie, did you hear it speak to you or was the voice in your own head?

Your answer will determine whether I offer you help or ask you for help finding my car keys!

Ronnie, did you hear it speak to you or was the voice in your own head?

Your answer will determine whether I offer you help or ask you for help finding my car keys!

Just a voice in my head Buddy - now SOD OFF while I go clean my guns - THEY are talking to me :P