Jump to content

N3TC Meals on Wheels


MudLark
 Share

Recommended Posts

Looks like a good flat fast one after 947. Maybe worth entering.

Anyone got any idea what the deal is with timing chips? See it is timed by SS and they have some partnership with Finish Time. So will our new SAS timing boards as used on 947 be of application?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/23/2021 at 1:41 PM, MudLark said:

Looks like a good flat fast one after 947. Maybe worth entering.

Anyone got any idea what the deal is with timing chips? See it is timed by SS and they have some partnership with Finish Time. So will our new SAS timing boards as used on 947 be of application?

 

Last I did this in 2019, they issued a board at registration, which they then collected again at the finish ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A great low key race and well organised.  Also supporting a good cause!!!

 Normally held in Sept, which lots of wind.  And with the date moving to Nov, I see the wind will be in full force again.

The road surface South of SBR was very bad in sections back in 2019. 

Did it get a resurface, or is it even worse now. Someone???  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Underachiever said:

A great low key race and well organised.  Also supporting a good cause!!!

 Normally held in Sept, which lots of wind.  And with the date moving to Nov, I see the wind will be in full force again.

The road surface South of SBR was very bad in sections back in 2019. 

Did it get a resurface, or is it even worse now. Someone???  

November? I though today was the 117th of AuGUST.

 

as for the road conditions, it was in bad condition at our race (end of October; the only windless weekend of the year). They had sprayed something on the road which is supposed to seal it before they re-tar

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Frosty said:

November? I though today was the 117th of AuGUST.

 

as for the road conditions, it was in bad condition at our race (end of October; the only windless weekend of the year). They had sprayed something on the road which is supposed to seal it before they re-tar

You riding?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/23/2021 at 1:41 PM, MudLark said:

Looks like a good flat fast one after 947. Maybe worth entering.

Anyone got any idea what the deal is with timing chips? See it is timed by SS and they have some partnership with Finish Time. So will our new SAS timing boards as used on 947 be of application?

I would not categorise it as flat, but then the roads around my area make any incline seem a mountain.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good ride. Interesting route. One of the better ones ouit there. Crazy windy though.

Small field. Only 176 finished the 90km and 113 for the 40km. 

Edited by MudLark
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

My Profile My Forum Content My Followed Content Forum Settings Ad Messages My Ads My Favourites My Saved Alerts My Pay Deals Settings Help Logout