Move over power balance! S+ABILITY is here!

TreeDodger

http://www.stabilitymx.com/EN.htm

This one is based on "Important scientific studies" so it's got to be true! If you wear this t-shirt and a power balance bracelet at the same time you'll turn into Chuck Norris...

...and then Chuck Norris will f*((&k you up because you turned into him. :lol:

i'd rather turn into charlie sheen and WIN!!

ahem, nothing to see here, move on...

At least this time, the mechanism is valid. Material absorbs heat and reradiates at a different frequency - pretty much every material does this.

The stuff about the effects that far infrared (thermal radiation) has on the body is a bit dodgy. I recall reading that it might have an effect, but I can't recall the intensity of radiation used. Besides, if there is a benefit, you'd probably get the same from wearing normal tight-fitting clothing.

At least this time, the mechanism is valid. Material absorbs heat and reradiates at a different frequency - pretty much every material does this.

The stuff about the effects that far infrared (thermal radiation) has on the body is a bit dodgy. I recall reading that it might have an effect, but I can't recall the intensity of radiation used. Besides, if there is a benefit, you'd probably get the same from wearing normal tight-fitting clothing.

They use the same BS test power balance does so definitely a bit dodgy! That's how these guys operate, they make something sound sciency to give them legitimacy to make rubbish claims.

http://www.stabilitymx.com/EN.htm

This one is based on "Important scientific studies" so it's got to be true! If you wear this t-shirt and a power balance bracelet at the same time you'll turn into Chuck Norris...

I see they quote no references any where for these important scientific studies. So once again it's pseudo-scientific BS with no proof...

They use the same BS test power balance does so definitely a bit dodgy! That's how these guys operate, they make something sound sciency to give them legitimacy to make rubbish claims.

What I mean was, Powerbalance says it works using mysterious quantum waves or something. The physics for this shirt is pretty sound: it absorbs heat and light and re-radiates far IR (lots of materials do that).

The fraud comes in whether the reradiated energy from the shirt actually has a noticeable effect or does what they claim. At that point they use the BS tests.

There is the additional point that, you could probably get a very similar re-radiation spectrum form a normal black shirt e.g. Underarmour.

What I mean was, Powerbalance says it works using mysterious quantum waves or something. The physics for this shirt is pretty sound: it absorbs heat and light and re-radiates far IR (lots of materials do that).

The fraud comes in whether the reradiated energy from the shirt actually has a noticeable effect or does what they claim. At that point they use the BS tests.

There is the additional point that, you could probably get a very similar re-radiation spectrum form a normal black shirt e.g. Underarmour.

Jup jup... agreed, you're quite correct. That is exactly my point, people pushing these and other bs like healing machines do the same thing, they take proper science and then twist it a little (sometimes alot) to sell to S+UPID (thanks Napalm) people.

Seeing people buying this nonsense ,makes me realise natural selection isnt working fast enough , there is still to many idiots out there!! :)

Just looked at their test page. It's now obvious that all the problems of the past were due to a lack of S+ability T-shirts. Without them, the white person gets the black person down. With them there is harmony.