Cape Times Vigne-a-Vigne 2011

SWM1

dan nog cheeky daarby they also did the vineyard run and they had tog bag facilities... so i gave her a LIST!

Sorry to say, but they do have a point Helloise. What other cycling races offers a bag storage facility?

Surely the cant erect a locker room out there on the fields because one person needs to store a bag.

Why didnt you just cycle up to someone you know (or an opportunity to make a new friend) in the car park and asked them to leave it in their car?

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still no results, maybe we should offer to repeat the race this Sunday so they can time us correctly!

Ooooh, results! :)

Finally! But they did screw up royally. My father came in 1 minute behind me, I see him in the ladies results, not the men's... he's never going to live this down!

Look at the top 2 ladies for the short route, their overall position is messed up.

Also, no 3rd person in the short route.

Wow, its a huge mess.

LOts of riders who did the short route are included in the long route results. A royal f*&%k up this is. hahahhahahaha.

Have they tested this Stevenson chap that won the long route? Decent average at 39km/h. I want what he's taking from the chemist.

Have they tested this Stevenson chap that won the long route? Decent average at 39km/h. I want what he's taking from the chemist.

Did they get your time right VS your Garmin?

THE RESULTS. this is shocking and all of that for the sweeeet price of R180, double than what the other weekend funrides cost. They must have made a killing out of us idiots...

THE RESULTS. this is shocking and all of that for the sweeeet price of R180, double than what the other weekend funrides cost. They must have made a killing out of us idiots...

600 27km riders @ R130 / each = R78 000

200 55km riders @ R180 / each = R36 000

Total = R114 000

Maybe I'm just naive, but surely that's more than enough to put on a decent event? I can tell you this much - whoever answers the info@grandstandmanagement.com address must be having a terrible day!