What Size ??

Dewaldb

Hi Guys

I am new to the world of Road Cycling and is in the prosess of buying my first road bike. Can any one tell me how do you determin your frame size, as a start.

Thanks

the best thing to do - is go to all your local bike shops, ask them how the sizing works.

you will get totally confused as its all different for all different brands.

then take it from there and come on here and get more confused. Only then will you understsand. And sizing will make sense.

Hi Guys

I am new to the world of Road Cycling and is in the prosess of buying my first road bike. Can any one tell me how do you determin your frame size, as a start.

Thanks

Any reputable bike shop can measure you :thumbup:

How tall are you, as it is a starting point. Your height however does not necessarily determine your inseam length, which is the key factor.

Measure the virtual top tube of your MTB and deducts about 15-25mm and you have the virtual top tube of the road bike. Don't worry about the inches or S,M or L stickers.

Hi

Thanks for the input will go to the shop tomorrow and hopefully come back the proud owner of a new road bike :clap: :D