I am alone?

Klaus

Was just watching some supercylcing covering the Epic. Its seems a current thread with these chaps that they need to blow some smoke up the proverbial of the cricket/rugby/ insert school boy sports players.

If I was interested (which I'm not) about them then surely I'd watch the relevant dedicated program. We don't get enough coverage of our sports in the media but when we do we spend it talking about its connection with another.

Maybe I need someone to explain how this helps us or enriches our experience/lifestyle - I'd rather watch some more trail footage if they run out of relevant people to interview. I think it would be more preferable to hear the story of a lot of others for motivation like business owners and 8 to 5 er's excelling against the odds.

Anyway will try to figure it out, maybe I should watch some other sports programmes - they might talk cycling !! :D (What are the odds)

Edited by Klaus

They did last night dude :) 'road to london 2012' - they had a long interview with burry about his olympic chances + training ..