Durbanville MTB rides

udxcob

Are any of you Mtb club members or do you just purchase a day pass?

We just buy day passes. Works out a bit expensive for both Tygerberg MTB club and Bottelary Hills yearly subscriptions.

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about a night ride this Tuesday - Wednesday is pubic holiday!

hahahahaha Dommisse is having a pubic holiday but in the same sentence he wants a night ride...........you are talking about riding mtb with us hey?

I am keen on a night ride tonight but on my mtb :whistling:

Make a plan then. Heaps of fun is to be had on a Mtb. Completely different vibe than a roadie.

Hey Wannabe - ya - udxcob's giving me advice on some options - so I'll me off-road one of these days :clap:

Hey Wannabe - ya - udxcob's giving me advice on some options - so I'll me off-road one of these days :clap:

Good thing!!

Some advice please, I started mtb at age 38 for the first time some 4 months ago and love it! The last 4 months I cycled every Sunday morning either one of the TBMTB routes or Bottelary route with the odd Spes bona in the week. I need more time in the saddle , so I've decided to take a "golf day" obviously to cycle.

Hi guys. I started mtb at age 38 for the first time some 4 months ago and love it! The last 4 months I cycled every Sunday morning either one of the TBMTB routes or Bottelary route with the odd Spes bona in the week. I need more time in the saddle , so I've decided to take a "golf day" obviously to cycle. So if there are any medium(or slow) coaches out there, I'll do a ride every Wednesday from 14h30 .Maybe Meerendal or Bottelary from Hazeldal - feel free to join me!

And then maybe one day when I'm all grown up, I can join you guys on the longer routes!

oh yes, sorry about the previous two computer glitches. touch screen - uugh , meant for people with small fingers!

oh yes, sorry about the previous two computer glitches. touch screen - uugh , meant for people with small fingers!

Thought you had the hiccups there, Lightning...

:w00t:

• 3 weeks later...

OK guys. Are we going to be doing our first Saturday ride this coming Saturday?

Vaalkol and myself are planning to go and ride Bottelary Hills. Anybody else keen?

Vaalkol and myself are planning to go and ride Bottelary Hills. Anybody else keen?

I might be keen, but need to be back home at 10:30. Post the details and I'll see what I can do, but don't worry about accommodating me.

please give more info - start time and place and estimated duration

I've planned a road cycle with 3 others which we may convert to join you

Archived