2 OCEANS, LAST RUNNER. FRI 6H59. SAT 7H30

Guest Frail4Life

Guest Frail4Life

If I knew that I would pick better Lotto numbers :)

WHAT?

YOU NOT PLAYING THE RIGHT LOTTERY!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Frail4Life

:D Yeah, I want to play the winning one all the time ! Where does one go to find this ?

CAN NOT TELL YOU.

IT IS A CLUB THING!

Guest Frail4Life

Ok then, you can join our club (again) and then tell me :rolleyes:

THEN I WILL HAVE TO ( no kidding) KILL YOU!

Guest Frail4Life

FINNISHED MARSHALLING THE "ULTRA 56KM", LAST RUNNER IN A TIME OF 6H59.

Then went and did "MY RUN", First run in 20 ODD years.

FUN run, 5KM in UNDER 24 MIN!!!

NOW FOR TOMORROW!

FINNISHED MARSHALLING THE "ULTRA 56KM", LAST RUNNER IN A TIME OF 6H59.

Then went and did "MY RUN", First run in 20 ODD years.

FUN run, 5KM in UNDER 24 MIN!!!

NOW FOR TOMORROW!

and ..how did you go?

Well it was a privilege to be a part of this event. We started out before sunrise in freezing conditions. Our role was to ride with the leading male runners, and so a number of us rode alongside them, taking care to give the accompanying media clear camera shots etc. The lead was held for the first hour or so and then some strong competition between Mr Price and Nedbank runners saw the lead being swopped a few times. I was surprised to see how fast these guys ran uphill ! I managed to hold my own on Chappies and up the Nek :-) What was surprising and annoying were the amount of recreational riders on the route from Chappies onwards. Going up the Nek I encountered a group of cyclists coming down towards us. Wtf ! At the finish one of the support riders encountered a situation where one of the recreational riders was riding alongside one of the leading female runners giving her time splits ! We were not allowed to talk to any runners, nor they to us. This has now triggered an investigation which could lead to runner being DQ'd, whether the 'assistance' was unsolicited or not. How difficult would it be for cyclists other than support to be forbidden on the route. I hope those that took part in the run achieved their goals and had a good run.

Guest Frail4Life

and ..how did you go?

FOR THIS YEAR i could only do the FUN RUN on FRIDAY. I am a BIKE MARSHALL so i dont get to do much RUNNING.

hi FRAIL

Thanks alot for the headlamp. it cam in very handy as i cycled to the two oceans half marathon. No I did not do the run as well. I did the CONSTANTIA waterpoint for the 21km. I do that waterpoint every year.

Guest Frail4Life

hi FRAIL

Thanks alot for the headlamp. it cam in very handy as i cycled to the two oceans half marathon. No I did not do the run as well. I did the CONSTANTIA waterpoint for the 21km. I do that waterpoint every year.

THANKS DEON.

I also ENJOY GIVING back to a SPORT. Think i have done the 2 OCEANS since 2004, OR 05 missing 2008 for WORK.