What happened to Gumbo?

mogwaai

Gumbo is still alive and well....our site has just been hacked really badly and we are having to change our software on the backend completely...

Bit of history about Gumbo...although we have a online presence which has been great for us, our main revenue lies in us being a traditional LBS. The name is definately different but strangley enough has its roots in the online world (names like Wiggle and Google come to mind). Either way it works for us old East London so why change....

Apologies for the inconvinience we should hopefully get Gumbo back up soon

Gumbo is still alive and well....our site has just been hacked really badly and we are having to change our software on the backend completely...

Bit of history about Gumbo...although we have a online presence which has been great for us, our main revenue lies in us being a traditional LBS. The name is definately different but strangley enough has its roots in the online world (names like Wiggle and Google come to mind). Either way it works for us old East London so why change....

Apologies for the inconvinience we should hopefully get Gumbo back up soon

Good to know thumbup1.gif

Yeah!

I need to order some Endura winter gear ASAP!

hope yo u resovle this issue soon!

• 3 weeks later...

Any news yet on your site?

Looking for Endura Mesh Clickfast liner - size medium...

These are the inners that "click" into any Endura shorts or pants...

we are holding thumbs that the upgrade to our eccomerce backend is functional by the end of the week...

we are holding thumbs that the upgrade to our eccomerce backend is functional by the end of the week...

Ok in the meanwhile - can you tell me if you have Endura Clickfast Mesh liners in stock...

And a price -

Thanks