fit track

jwagga

Don't know anything about Fittrack but I've downloaded Sports Tracker from the Nokia OVI store. It is an awsome app that works with your GPS on your phone. Very Nice :thumbup:

Don't know anything about Fittrack but I've downloaded Sports Tracker from the Nokia OVI store. It is an awsome app that works with your GPS on your phone. Very Nice :thumbup:

eats up the battery life, though - but all gps-apps will, i assume. a very cool toy!

Have u tried this program and does it work

have used it last year for 94.7 training.

it depends on what 'does it work' mean. it logs your trainijng, sets targets, same as your polar program, or a simple spreadsheet would do.

i liked the motivation-factor - trying to keep the training-hours as the program suggested - but you could get that with your normal logging devices too.

With fitrack you can monitor friends training. And compare only registered yesterday will try it out and report back

I have used it for the Sani2C training, some strange ride times like trying to do 4.30 hrs on a tuesday? and then only 2hrs in sat/sun?

But it has helped by keeping my training on track as i just have to beat the weekly totals, missed last weeks by 5 mins realy miffed!!!!!

Used the Argus training plan. But ja, coming home when dusk to see "Oh wait, a 2 hour ride awaits" - and then only ride 2 hours as well on one weekend day just did not make me follow the plan very strictly.

But very good motivator and it definitely did help to vary training and keep tabs of the perceived fitness level.