Raffle. R5000,00 Collect. CT to LTT& PRIZES

Guest Frail4Life

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Frail4Life

Seems I bought ALL the WET weather back with me.

Frail,

Glad you are safely back, man.

Well done on completing yet another mission!!

Guest Frail4Life

Just waiting on two Sponsors to finalize the Funds collected. Thus why the Final Draw has been delayed. David

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Frail4Life

THANKS to Everyone for ALL the Support.

Well done David.

Please let me know when you have finialised things and I will put a small story in the Zoutpansberger

Guest Frail4Life

Well done David.

Please let me know when you have finialised things and I will put a small story in the Zoutpansberger

Pushing for Wednesday, BUT will let you Know. THANK You for EVERYTHING you ALREADY.

Edited by F_R_A_I_L

• 4 weeks later...

Read this Thursday edition of Zoutpansberger to-day:

Cyclist David Kleynhans (FRAIL) who cycled from Cape Town and back to ride the Kremetart on the 4th June has donated R 5000.00 to our local old aged home.

The donation was the proceeds of the money he raised from his ride. He raised the money mainly from fellow cyclists on the cycling forum “ The Hub”

His 4000km ride was completed in 17 days and included only one day off the bike, the day before the Kremetart, when he set up a table at the Mall during the cyclists Kremetart race registration and solicited donations from the public and registering cyclists.

David (FRAIL) averaged 250km a day during his trip, and his shortest day’s travel was the 175km Kremetart cycle race itself.

His longest day in the saddle was 370km when he rode almost throughout the night as well as the day between Bloemfontein and Ventersdorp, after he pushed on beyond his planned stop at Potchefstroom.

During his trip he was accommodated by cycling families along the was and be spend the week-end of the Kremetart with a cycling family of Louis Trichardt .

His donation was made on Monday (1st August) after he had finally collected on all the pledges of support made during his trip.

Edited by The Guy in Pink

Guest Frail4Life

PLS let me know of a link to the article.

Thank You again for ALL Your support and send my regards to your wife.

David

David

Hi David, when will we hear the results of the raffle?

David

It should be on www.zoutnet.co.za sometime Monday. If its not on the featured news articles it will be on the PDF version of the paper. I will send a link sometime Monday.

Guest Frail4Life

Hi David, when will we hear the results of the raffle?

Will be holding Draw on Wednesday. With an independent public figure and Witnesses.

Edited by F_R_A_I_L

Guest Frail4Life

RESULTS from this Raffle of #27 tickets.

First prize to # 24 CASPER drawn by Chris Senior. Set of ROAD HUBs thanks to BIONIC MAN.

Second prize to # 13 NAN drawn by Christof. Gym voucher for Plannet Fitness.

Third prize to # 15 LOUIS drawn by Melanie. Gym voucher for Plannet Fitness.

Fourth prize to # 19 MARCUS drawn by Melanie. Meal voucher for John Dory's Fish & Grill, Canal Walk.

Fifth prize to # 6 CHRIS W drawn by Melanie. Service voucher for Cycle Tech, Kyalami.

Sixth prize to # 21 HENK drawn by Chris JNR. 50% Meal voucher for Cape Town Fish Market, Canal Walk.

Seventh prize to # 7 TERRENCE drawn by Chris JNR. 50% Meal voucher for Cape Town Fish Market, Canal Walk.

Eighth prize to # 17 NOBLE drawn by Chris JNR. 50% Meal voucher for Cape Town Fish Market, Canal Walk.

THANKS to my Sponsors.

CWC Online, Tubes

Friend BIONIC MAN, Set of ROAD HUBs

Plannet Fitness Gym Vouchers

City Cycles, Gift Voucher

Cycle Tech, Service Voucher

Cape Town Fish Market Canal Walk, 50% Meal Vouchers

John Dory's Fish & Grill, Meal Vouchers

THANKS to YOU, the public for all Your constant SUPPORT.

David