Momsen 29er

SURFER

just build mine, first 9er, but it goes like a dream, just have to get used to the BIG wheels! Can organize you one, and if you want to you can test ride mine! :clap:

Geax Saguro as rear and what Schwalbe do you have in front? Looking at tyres for my ride and can't decide .... I'd like UST or at least versions with thicker sidewalls.

Geax Saguro as rear and what Schwalbe do you have in front? Looking at tyres for my ride and can't decide .... I'd like UST or at least versions with thicker sidewalls.

Still have a raching raplh on front, but I'm waiting for the 29er AKA - GEAX. Perfect for the front.

Interesting as I would have thought the other way would be better - I didn't have much confidence in my SB8 when it was in front and this looks a similar tyre. Love the SB8 at the back though!

Trying to get Momsen SL929 frame (M) and fork. Seems that there is no stock. only from August :(