Durbanville Mtb Night Rides

Wannabe

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Were you the group of about 7/8 riders who we saw on Spes last night. We were 3 riders going in the opposite direction.

Have to agree last nights weather was the bomb. We past about 4 other groups of riders so it seems that Tues nights are the night the dudes get out and do there thing.

Hey guys,

What is the distance and time you do on a tues evening? Avg speed? where do you start? I would perhaps like to join you.

M

Maggi we dont race its a ride.... From my house to my house is 50km. But the group ride is 40km. We leave at 6. And start at durbanville high school!!

Are we still doing the Bottelary ride tomorrow morning?

Starting at 08h00 at Filling Station next to Tafelberg Furnishers, opposite Cape Gate Centrum.

Remember to get your day permit beforehand, if you do not have a annual permit.

Oh, man, tomorrow's ride sounds like so much fun and the weather is great. But I have the TransBaviaans this Saturday so need to rest.

Enjoy!

I am new to Durbanville and want to know when and where the group rides start from and wich days?

I do mtb and road bike. Is there different bunches for stronger riders?

I am new to Durbanville and want to know when and where the group rides start from and wich days?

I do mtb and road bike. Is there different bunches for stronger riders?

You're welcome to join - 18h00 on Tuesdays from the traffic circle @ Durbanville High School. All mtb, one bunch, steady pace (no racing)

Archived