Durbanville Mtb Night Rides

Wannabe

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What abou we join the meerendal night ride ?

They always say there's a ride but when you phone they ALWAYS say not tonight

Hi Guys

What would you guys think of a MJ870 1200 lumen at R1050? Good deal for a decent light?

Hi Guys

What would you guys think of a MJ870 1200 lumen at R1050? Good deal for a decent light?

What I usually do is read the reviews (not on the manufacturers website) and any second hand product should be less 50% at least doesn't matter how 'new'

What I usually do is read the reviews (not on the manufacturers website) and any second hand product should be less 50% at least doesn't matter how 'new'

Magic-shine has got a special on till today: a new MJ 870 1200 lumen including delivery at R1050. Sounds very good I think.

Cycle Lab is selling the same light for R1299.

Read some reviews, and it seems to be a very good light.

Magic shine is nice and you can't go wrong with 1200 lm

so go for it!!

Cool! Thanks for the advice. Decided to take it, cant wait to start riding at night!

If it doesn't rain you can start tonight....

I'll only get the light delivered tomorrow or on Thursday, so if the weather looks good, I can start on Thursday :thumbup:

I'll only get the light delivered tomorrow or on Thursday, so if the weather looks good, I can start on Thursday :thumbup:

I just got confirmation that it's raining in Dbvl,

Archived