Durbanville Mtb Night Rides

Wannabe

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thursday night you can ride at Meerendal. If you are a Tygerberg MTB member it is for free otherwise the honesty box R20 I think. Rather stay off the roads at night, too many drunk drivers!

Thursday night you can ride at Meerendal. If you are a Tygerberg MTB member it is for free otherwise the honesty box R20 I think. Rather stay off the roads at night, too many drunk drivers!

Tx, we are aware of it and also members.

Too congested in the evenings, especialy on a nice night like tonite.

The route that we follow is very safe, not an single incident in all the years I've been riding it.

Enjoy your ride.

Met die terugkom slag het ons die ligte gesien op Dorstberg - lekker aand vir bergklim

Great ride - dankie manne

Wat van Malanshoogte vlg Dins - voorbereiding vir K2C ?

Don't tell too many, but do Meerendal before the night ride then not too much traffic and then do it with the night ride later if you feel like being in a bus. Cheers

Don't tell too many, but do Meerendal before the night ride then not too much traffic and then do it with the night ride later if you feel like being in a bus. Cheers

Most people that I know that do the night rides, do that - more mileage

Join us tomorrow eve on our ride. We'll show you the roads is not full of drunk drivers.

ReonST and myself is riding tonite, same place, same time, maybe slightly different route.

Who'se joining us?

ReonST and myself is riding tonite, same place, same time, maybe slightly different route.

Who'se joining us?

Sal daar wees

Who'se joining us?

I am with you in spirit. :)

Social commitments tonight, I did a lunchtime Spes Bona quicky today, was very lekka out there.

Vaalkol, it was a nice ride last night.

Sorry we pushed the pace a bit at times (but it can only be good for you) :whistling:

Vaalkol, it was a nice ride last night.

Sorry we pushed the pace a bit at times (but it can only be good for you) :whistling:

Dankie manne - hard maar lekker! (die slip was welkom)

Guys, that's it for me. Mtb season has come to an end after this weeks Dr Evil Classic.

Next week it's back to the skinny wheels for me.

But it's not saying that you guys can't continue with the rides.

See some of you on the black stuff soon.

Archived