Who Makes Green Hubs?

nigelhicks

Green hubs, I tried to get a set, it was difficult, so opted for red and green rims.

post-4100-0-23414900-1305882091.jpg

post-4100-0-34349500-1305882117.jpg

Oohhh, very nice :drool:

Green hubs, I tried to get a set, it was difficult, so opted for red and green rims.

post-4100-0-23414900-1305882091.jpg

post-4100-0-34349500-1305882117.jpg

Nice combo Dangle. I nearly went for siver hubs and blue Loaded's but eventually went blue and blue. How are you finding them?

Nice combo Dangle. I nearly went for siver hubs and blue Loaded's but eventually went blue and blue. How are you finding them?

Awesome, should I post a separate thread on the build ?

shot guys - ordered some from Superstar!

Man they have kiff stuff - also ordered custom coloured grips, stems ... you name it - hahaha

Joe Fish ... where are you now bud? Have you heard that your nephew is going out with my chicks sister! hahaha took him to giba the other day (he borrowed my old GT marathon) and he ate **** going down Gravity! hahaha

shot guys - ordered some from Superstar!

Man they have kiff stuff - also ordered custom coloured grips, stems ... you name it - hahaha

Joe Fish ... where are you now bud? Have you heard that your nephew is going out with my chicks sister! hahaha took him to giba the other day (he borrowed my old GT marathon) and he ate **** going down Gravity! hahaha

Who or what is Superstar? :unsure:

you have to make an account first before you can view all the products - but my my - only go on if you absolutely HAVE to ... cus its VERY dangerous for your credit cards health!!! hahahaahahahaha

you have to make an account first before you can view all the products - but my my - only go on if you absolutely HAVE to ... cus its VERY dangerous for your credit cards health!!! hahahaahahahaha

Thanks very much kind Sir :thumbup: . Is the bike in your avatar what you ride at Giba?

dude i just checked out that site... OMG!

just started writing a christmas wishlist LOL

My better half is gona kill me O_O

Thanks very much kind Sir :thumbup: . Is the bike in your avatar what you ride at Giba?

Yip Caerus ... that be 1 of my toys! why have you seen it lurking around there over the past couple of weekends?

Yip Caerus ... that be 1 of my toys! why have you seen it lurking around there over the past couple of weekends?

Has that been you lurking by the ladies toliets? But yeah Ive seen that bike for sure. :thumbup: Next time I see it, I will say hi to the person on it. I promise I wont be riding up the downhill, so no worries for crashing into each other.

dude i just checked out that site... OMG!

just started writing a christmas wishlist LOL

My better half is gona kill me O_O

That's what you see when you read the brilliant UK MTB magazines...

Nigel keep us posted as to your bling and let's see what it looks like when it's on.

Awesome, should I post a separate thread on the build ?

So far I am happy with mine. Naah don't post any more details, people will just moan about their weight etc., besides, then everyone else might want them too. So far there's only a handful of us. I like being special. Ask Barney....

post-388-0-42590000-1306412844.jpg