Spinning classes

Hi,

Does anyone know of spinning studios on the West Rand. I heard that there is one in Krugersdorp in Rant-n-dal but can't seem to find any info on it.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks

:clap:

Well the Lion King has just come out at the biscope so spinning classes should be sooner than 5 years away.

:lol:

On a serious note.... does anyone know of anything?

Quite a few months ago there was one on the road that runs past the Krugersdorp country club just before Robert Broom. On your right hand side just before the garage. It's in an office block.

Quite a few months ago there was one on the road that runs past the Krugersdorp country club just before Robert Broom. On your right hand side just before the garage. It's in an office block.

I have tried to get hold of them but I don't think that they are around anymore....

Looks like I am going to have to join the gym!

Hi

I'm doing Graeme Cronje's spinning classes at home. I've got a old RAV TX2 trainer. I use my polar watch to check my speed and I use the gears on my bike when I need to pedal harder.

I can really recommend them. I know some of the pro's do them as well.

Follow this link: www.indoorcycle.org