Magic Light Spares

udxcob

The rubber that you twist around the bars snapped, wheree can I get spares? Or am I going to need to do a magiver?

Why not use an ordinary o-ring available from most bearing suppliers or some hardware stores?

I got the upgraded mountings from CWC. It has a solid clamp that ensures that the light stays stable even in technical sections.

I got the upgraded mountings from CWC. It has a solid clamp that ensures that the light stays stable even in technical sections.

Aaaah now that sounds like a plan and a great excuse to visit the shop again

• 4 weeks later...

Howmuch did it cost?

I have spare o-rings available at R10 a set if anyone needs... Still looking for reasonably priced solid mounts (the idea of spending R250+ on a piece of plastic is crazy to me). I had some at R70 each, but they were discontinued before I got in a reasonable stock of them unfortunately - hoping to get more of these at some point in the near future (please don't PM me, will advertise when/if I get them again!).

Howmuch did it cost?

I think they were about R220 for a full set. Not sure. I just took em and swiped the plastic.

I have spare o-rings available at R10 a set if anyone needs... Still looking for reasonably priced solid mounts (the idea of spending R250+ on a piece of plastic is crazy to me). I had some at R70 each, but they were discontinued before I got in a reasonable stock of them unfortunately - hoping to get more of these at some point in the near future (please don't PM me, will advertise when/if I get them again!).

The piece of plastic is not what you're paying for. Plastic is dirt cheap.

Any idea how much time, money, thought and hard work goes into developing a simple thing like a bike mount bracket?

Our upgraded mounts have been in short supply while we've been getting production ramped up.

And not all the shops will have them in stock just yet. If you need one urgently PM / email me and I can arrange to get it sent down to your LBS for you.