Banner Ads - How do I look at them again?

Caerus

Just saw a banner ad advertising a new Morewood Zula on sale for R14 000, how do I find this banner ad again?

You'd have to keep refreshing until it's served up again.

It would have been an ad from Rush Sports - here's the link.

:)

Thanks for that :) Is there not a way to be able too acess them quicker? If not, its all good.

Thanks for that :) Is there not a way to be able too acess them quicker? If not, its all good.

We could add a page which displays all current ads. Will look into it!

We could add a page which displays all current ads. Will look into it!

Damn advert is very misleading, Hence why I wann see it again.

Happened to me as well. Ad you are referring to are on Rushsport's specials; http://www.rushsport...Zula-Frame.aspx

Yeah, misleading ad though. I was thinking R14 000 for a complete bike was to good to be true, just for the frame that is.

Where is that new credit act?

Yeah, misleading ad though. I was thinking R14 000 for a complete bike was to good to be true, just for the frame that is.

Where is that new credit act?

Yup, credit act since they are showing a complete bike on the ad and where are the large white frames...?

to add,, excuse the pun, if you do complain .. what do you want from them, the advertisers that is ? So you report them to the credit act ?

to add,, excuse the pun, if you do complain .. what do you want from them, the advertisers that is ? So you report them to the credit act ?

That I want a complete bike for R14 000 as shown in the advert. I've taken a screen shot so they cant go change it now ;)