Harties - riding down the cable car mountain

Pappa Bear

We go up there once or twice a week :clap:

Nice climb, fast down!

We are busy with the guys at the cable cars...you'll all have to wait and see :rolleyes: !

can anyone ride there ,if so could you post some of the route details like where to park,start and so on.

That sounds like great news if the cable car gets online again. :thumbup: I know a car fell and that's why they closed it.

There is a single track behind the high school (sports ground entrance), goes all the way up to the ridge and then you come down the same route. Not sure if its still open and groomed, haven't been up there in ages...

Edited by Markdeep

can anyone ride there ,if so could you post some of the route details like where to park,start and so on.

It's not really public property if you know what mean. :blink:

But join one of our group rides one Saturday morning and I'll show you the route.

We always leave from the shop, safest place to park your car and have awesome coffee after a winter morning ride...

• 11 months later...

It's not really public property if you know what mean. blink.gif

But join one of our group rides one Saturday morning and I'll show you the route.

We always leave from the shop, safest place to park your car and have awesome coffee after a winter morning ride...

Do you still do these rides?