Kinetic Adventure Glenburn Lodge

Grondpad

Anyone else did the Kinetic Adventure race yesterday?

I found it a lot harder than the previous one at Amasingwe (which is a good thing). We lost plenty of time looking for CP05 on the cycle leg. Its the one that said ‘Dam Wall’. We eventually found it at the other dam wall (LOL), but other than that all went well. After that we got stuck behind some riders on the singletrack section so we took it easy from there.

All-and-all, I really enjoyed it. Its a lekker event to do. I just battled a bit seeing that I did the Nissan Hazeldean Marathon the day before. The legs had other plans for a Sunday morning in the chilly weather :)

Edited by Grondpad

I agree, the race was slightly tougher than previous races, but always a good morning out on the trails :)

The Single track section would have been great to ride if there wasnt such a backlog but I guess we need to train a little bit harder in order to get ahead of those sorts of things :) :)...okay, maybe train a lot harder :) :)

A great race though, looking forward to September.