Who needs helmets when you have handbags?

Willehond

"Mooi Helm!" as they say, which is just polite for "Gawd, you look a dork wearing that thing. It's not how things are done in Holland."

"Mooi Helm!" as they say, which is just polite for "Gawd, you look a dork wearing that thing. It's not how things are done in Holland."

Indeed. Protocoldictates that you are ALLOWED to wear a helmet if you are on a racebike or mtb,but only whilst wearing full Eurio-cool lycra outfit. Wearing one in “normal” clothing will resultin pointing, head shaking and tutting at the “allochtoon” on the bike…

Why is the scooter riding with them?

You have got to love the Summer in Europe.Short skirts and little gusts of wind.

That's why I was asking about the speed limit. I thought the scoot was restricted, or also a perv like wild-dog :lol:

What's the speed limit on that track?

30km/h inside town and 40km/h outside town. Technically "snorfietsen" should only be able to do 25km/h, but they get tuned to fly , but "bromfietsen" can do up to 60 so thay are not always allowed. OK,ok, it's getting a bit geeky here. I'll stop

You have got to love the Summer in Europe.Short skirts and little gusts of wind.

The horny critter on the scooter was chatting them up. I had to ring my bell at him to make him notice me (Yes, I have a very small bell on my bike... It helps a lot)

That's why I was asking about the speed limit. I thought the scoot was restricted, or also a perv like wild-dog :lol:

I would have stayed where the hound was ;)

(Yes, I have a very small bell on my bike... It helps a lot)

My kids laugh at my bell on my mtb.I use it often so i keep it on,thinking of getting one for my road bike to.

My kids laugh at my bell on my mtb.I use it often so i keep it on,thinking of getting one for my road bike to.

BBB make one that attaches with a rubber o-ring that you can attach to the bottom of the stem. hides it out of sight, but you cangive it a flick when approaching horny young critters from behind. OK, that came out all wrong...