Hit and Run

hot stuff

Makes it so much worse when you know one of the people involved. 

Lets hope Glenn makes a good recovery.  RIP to his friend.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok dont forget now its black armwarmers on the left arm hubbers wristbands on the right for the Burger !!!!

ok dont forget now its black armwarmers on the left arm hubbers wristbands on the right for the Burger !!!!

Assuming everybody has wristbands...

if you want to do the cricketer style that is also fine.i like the arm warmer stands out more but its a personal choice.

Robotech i still got plenty wrist bands available i sold three this weekend so i got 37 left

does anybody know what happened with the court appearance today...would this guy still be allowed to drive until he is officially found guilty or not??

Take that young man and go show him at the hospital what he did.  Make him sit there and watch.

Then take him to the funaral and go show him the hurt and pain the families are going through.

That will be a start.

Spidey for President!!!

does anybody know what happened with the court appearance today...would this guy still be allowed to drive until he is officially found guilty or not??

Probably will still be allowed to drive.  Remember, innocent until proven guilty (but only for certain crimes!) 

Our country's justice system starts to sound like Animal Farm.  All are equal but some are more equal than others.

ewep2007-11-26 23:25:46