Choose life. Choose a country that builds a nationwide cycle track.

intern

Isn't NZ that little island with the uhm...uhm...No wait, we have the world cup... :blink:

Heheh, it's not that small. And about that world cup....dry.gif

Interesting to note that on the link there are also two links , one to a fatal stabbing and the other to road rage incident ...a South African lady that was assaulted ...moved to escape the violence in S-A and gets klapped around in kiwi land.

Sad but True.thumbdown.gif

Almost every single incidence of violence is reported upon here because it is news. Sad but true. thumbdown.gif

LOL.... Intern you like to stir hmmm?

I understand tho...

Which side of the fence are standing on today in Wellington?

blush.gif

Verry nice....,but still not worth the move.I still prefer Africa

Mama Afrika Rocks...

And is not for the faint-hearted.

But the Soul here...

all the mtb trails between d'ville, wellington ,Paarl,S'bosch,s/West & Bottelray will eventually link up to form a circular route. i don't mt bike but i have heard that there is just 1 more trail to complete before the link is complete.

there is also a mtb trail from Cape Point to C Town in the pipeline, i have heard that the land has been made available.

I am a roadie and THAT news :drool: makes me drool...

Intern, the timing of me checking this thread came at a really bad time for your cause. I finished watching the Sani2C Adventure on TV tonight and relived my experience on the Race. This past weekend I did the Imfolozi ride in KZN and the next day I burned my legs in the Hluhluwe Rhino race. BTW, the Imfolozi ride was held up half way through by a herd of elephant, and I said howzit to some hyena on the way back to Hilltop at night. Now I'm watching the Renosterveld 3 day stage race on PVR. Not to mention the events that are coming up for the rest of the year still to be done. BUT- I'm glad that you're happy in NZ.

there is also a mtb trail from Cape Point to C Town in the pipeline, i have heard that the land has been made available.

i really wish this was true, but feel that it's probably just hot air as i've heard this rumour for years. all i actually want is to be able to mtb from hout bay to varsity (UCT), but you can only MTB on the front of table mountain (ie deer park area)