[Event] Renosterbos Mountain Bike Challenge

abs

Event Name: Renosterbos Mountain Bike Challenge
When: 8 September 2012
Where: Barrydale Cellar, Barrydale, Western Cape
Category: MTB

Hi All,

It’s Renosterbos Mountain Bike Challenge time again!

The race will take place on Saturday 8th of September 2012 in Barrydale, 250km from Cape Town.

The following events will take place: 20km MTB route, 40km MTB route and a 70km MTB route a bit challenging but within reach of the fit rider. The 40km route is similarly exciting, but you will spend less time in the saddle, giving you more time to enjoy the food and wine at the finish.

The race will be held at Barrydale Cellar; there will be a Country Market with baked goodies, preserves, also Food on the Go and a Kids Corner and what would a Country Market be without roosterkoek and pancakes!

For more information please visit our facebook page: http://www.facebook....121244704635910

To all of last year’s competitors, what are you waiting for, why not tell all your friends or even better make up groups and come enjoy a weekend in the country, filled with fun for the whole family.

Renosterbos greetings!

Go to Event Page

Edited by Guest

This looks like a lekka ride ! What I also like is the sensible shorter distances for smaller kids and unfit parents who must accompany some of them ! Good route profiles and maps as well. :thumbup:

• 11 months later...

<p>Definately doing this again!</p>

<p>Awesum trails and these people know how to do water points!!!</p>

• 1 month later...

Event Name: Renosterbos Mountain Bike Challenge

When: 8 September 2012

Where: Barrydale Cellar, Barrydale, Western Cape

Category: MTB

Hi All,

It’s Renosterbos Mountain Bike Challenge time again!

The race will take place on Saturday 8th of September 2012 in Barrydale, 250km from Cape Town.

The following events will take place: 20km MTB route, 40km MTB route and a 70km MTB route a bit challenging but within reach of the fit rider. The 40km route is similarly exciting, but you will spend less time in the saddle, giving you more time to enjoy the food and wine at the finish.

The race will be held at Barrydale Cellar; there will be a Country Market with baked goodies, preserves, also Food on the Go and a Kids Corner and what would a Country Market be without roosterkoek and pancakes!

For more information please visit our facebook page: http://www.facebook....121244704635910

To all of last year’s competitors, what are you waiting for, why not tell all your friends or even better make up groups and come enjoy a weekend in the country, filled with fun for the whole family.

Renosterbos greetings!

Go to Event Page

Lyk na lekker weer ook die naweek!