Welvanpass

Zula

I know guys have raved about it before, but I wanted my own :)

Went out there with some mates yesterday and did the black route. WOW!!! That was the best, most demanding riding I have done in CT. Its relentless, you either k@king off up a monster climb, or white knuckling down some ferocious single track which is superbly maintained. Our 30km ride might sound easy but we had 860m ascent.

Also the zaam at the end was great, such friendly service and I even got to practice my Afrikaans a bit :clap:

I know guys have raved about it before, but I wanted my own :)

Went out there with some mates yesterday and did the black route. WOW!!! That was the best, most demanding riding I have done in CT. Its relentless, you either k@king off up a monster climb, or white knuckling down some ferocious single track which is superbly maintained. Our 30km ride might sound easy but we had 860m ascent.

Also the zaam at the end was great, such friendly service and I even got to practice my Afrikaans a bit :clap:

Its my favourite ride :-)

What I like is the different routes. You get the up and down of the white route, whereas the yellow route is more of a long slow climb with a nice long downhill. Both routes are really beautiful. Now if only I had more time to ride there.