What happened to customer service?

divernick

Remember, keep your chains lubed and your guns loaded, we're all in this together even if we're alone.

Hey Tumbleweed,....are you packing now?! clap.gif

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember, keep your chains lubed and your guns loaded, we're all in this together even if we're alone.

Hey Tumbleweed,....are you packing now?! clap.gif

The cops would only give me a licence for a kettie :angry:

Chop.

http://sarahandthegoonsquad.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/Bob_the_Builder_wendy_pilcher.jpg

that's me on the left, that's wendy on the right, and that's our blue cat. His name is bloo-cat.

Your bad. That cat's name is Joshua. Not bloo-cat. Nice wrench your Wendys got

Chop.

http://sarahandthegoonsquad.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/Bob_the_Builder_wendy_pilcher.jpg

that's me on the left, that's wendy on the right, and that's our blue cat. His name is bloo-cat.

tjop, I had to google the image coz chrome wouldn't load the pic. Your Wendy has a weird colour pussy.....

I actually lifted that pic from my long running TV series, and I assure his name is Bloo-cat, although in the show, he acted as my pet cat Pilchard. Also, in the show he acted as a girl cat.

"okay

I order both those code's u asked me for. Both parts u looking at R270

Thanks

George"

Another irritation of mine: the use of sms-speak (u, ur etc.) in formal emails to clients.

wonder if she gets her nipple caught in it? or it is an abnormally long wrench?

I actually lifted that pic from my long running TV series, and I assure his name is Bloo-cat, although in the show, he acted as my pet cat Pilchard. Also, in the show he acted as a girl cat.

Have you taken a knock to the head in the last few days, slightly concerned for your mental wellbeing dry.gif

Another irritation of mine: the use of sms-speak (u, ur etc.) in formal emails to clients.

Me 2! I even type out SMSes in full.

The cops would only give me a licence for a kettie :angry:

No problems. Just buy cherry bombs and let them have it!

Me 2! I even type out SMSes in full.

As do I. Only if I run out of space at the end do I go back and translate selected words to SMS.

True story.

Postman Pat's cat (the black & white one) was played a tom. Not many people know that. Who can remember her name?

Have you taken a knock to the head in the last few days, slightly concerned for your mental wellbeing dry.gif

Must have been a hard knock. That's definatley Joshua. And he would never act as a GIRL. :o

As do I. Only if I run out of space at the end do I go back and translate selected words to SMS.

I am used to cutting down the word counts of reporters stories, so I edit out my own! ;)

True story.

Postman Pat's cat (the black & white one) was played a tom. Not many people know that. Who can remember her name?

Elizabeth